Please check your email .
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding department which will shortly be launching an additional new customer support function. The successful candidate will ideally be from a service support background dealing with both internal and external users, any experience of supporting external customers would be advantageous. The role will be hands on providing 1st and 2nd line support to both users and customers across the EUC function.
• Delivery of 1st/2nd line IT support to internal & external users
• Assisting customers with e-comm configuration
• Respond to and ensure the ticketing system is up to date
• Be a part of the support rotas from 8-6 M-F
• Ensure the asset register is kept clean
• Be involved in the planning and replacement of legacy equipment
• To provide support for all IT systems and applications
• Have an excellent understanding of PC architecture and OS
• Recommend and implement workarounds for known errors whilst working towards long term fixes that prevent the reoccurrence of issues
• Comply with PCI DSS & ISO27001 Standards
• Experience of Service Desk support desirable
• Support of various applications and Microsoft core technologies to current version
• Windows 10/11 OS support and deployment
• Microsoft O365
• PC imaging
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop new technologies.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify the need for escalation.
• Deal with constantly changing work priorities.
• Ability to communicate in an effective, clear and calm manner.
• Take ownership of queries/problems and investigate to resolution.
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Liaise with external organisations as necessary
• Relevant MS qualifications
• Network security awareness inc VDI & MECM
• SQL awareness
Handepay, part of the PayPoint Group, are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
Our employees speak highly of us because we believe that every customer and every employee counts. We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
Permanent, Monday to Friday. Our contracted working hours are 36.25 per week Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
We are proud of our Investors in People accreditation and are focused on ensuring our team enjoy a good work-life balance, offering a range of benefits.
• 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Flexible working – Covering core hours
• Monthly pay
• Contributory pension scheme and life assurance (subject to conditions)
• Company Shares Incentive plan
• Discounts through our employee benefits platform
• Employee assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Modern offices conveniently located on the A580, close to M6 with free on-site parking
• Opportunity to progress through the business
• Regular employee social events, lunches and fun activities
• Relaxed dress code
• Free refreshments provided
Ref: (Apply online only)