Please check your email .
Murray McIntosh are searching for a Front End Software Developer to work for a key client of ours as detailed below:
Responsibilities will include input into and development of the UI/UX designs that produce and drive visual and GIU elements of our applications. You will work with our Product Managers and developers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
Technical experience required:
* Front end Software Development
* Component libraries
* Creating responsive UI according to designs provided by designer
* Knowledge of redux or similar
* RESTful API principles SOLID Principles
* Dev Ops, SCRUM, Git
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
Develop new user-facing features
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimise our applications for accessibility, speed and reliability.
Developing all projects with UX/UI in mind.
Developing for both mobile and desktop. Qualifications:
Technical degree (or equivalent industry experience) - graduate or graduate calibre
4 or more years' experience developing applications and UIs.
Desirable: A track record of community participation in your field of expertise (meet-ups, talks, podcasts, etc.).The role is working for a company who provide excellent career opportunities and have an excellent culture/outlook on the development of their staff