Please check your email .
An opportunity has arisen for a IT specialist to join an expanding food company. This opportunity is for someone with excellent organisational skills, and a keen eye for detail. Your role will be to provide telephone and on-site support to all users.
You will be part of a global company with an impeccable reputation for supporting career growth and skills development. The culture is vibrant and supportive, and will provide an excellent environment for an enthusiastic, fast paced candidate.
This role will include occasional travel between two sites, so a driving license is essential.
* Manage, coordinate, and maintain all hardware and software applications
* Maintain all IT systems, ensuring continual improvements and updates
* Analyse, diagnose and resolve complex issues
* Proactively suggest cost affective technical improvements
You the Candidate:
* 3 years IT experience or equivalent degree qualification
* Technical Skills in Microsoft server technologies
* Knowledge in ERP systems
* Knowledge in Windows server, SaaS, Cisco, Oracle/SQL, VMWare
What’s on offer:
* Generous Holiday Allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Company Profit Bonus Scheme