Please check your email .
Redfish are excited to offer an exciting Data Analyst (Road Asset Management) opportunity with an Infrastructure owner.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the annual upkeeping and refreshing of our key Decision support tools (Agile Assets), interfacing with our Asset Intelligence and Data Analytics units and you will engage with Asset Engineers and a wider list of stakeholders that interfaces with the overarching project.
The DST lead, sits at the core of our long-term investment commitments and supports the wider business to define and quantify spending forecasts, prioritisation principles sensitivity analysis and risk profiles. You will be supporting the evolution and continuous improvement of our DST ecosystem that currently hosts a wide range of infrastructure portfolios (Carriageways, Structures, Tunnels M&E, Lighting, Vehicle Restraint Systems) under the supervision of the Investment Planning Lead and in alignment with the Strategy and Policy defined by the Asset Management Office and the highways infrastructure client.
This client is part of a dynamic environment that will offer you a wider set of opportunities to support analysis of a range of assets working alongside the Asset Intelligence Unit and Asset Data Teams.
As the DST lead, you will be joining and contributing to the M25 Data Analytics Community of Practice to share and develop knowledge of data analytics and asset data across the M25 DBFO Co and ultimately you will support initiatives that seek to improve our working practices.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a variety of roles, including stakeholder engagement, business analysis and be an all round data expert.
You should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Maintaining and enhancing the existing DSTs within or outside the Agile Assets ecosystem.
* Owning modelling inputs and outputs and defining, configuring and executing optimisation scenarios for our key asset portfolios.
* Developing a wider suite of DSTs covering the range of assets across the M25 either through our existing AMS IT environment or by using bespoke tools where required.
* Ensuring DST governance and processes are followed and developed to ensure robustness, repeatability, and traceability of the DSTs.
* Supporting the development of the Asset Management Forward Plan reviewing asset data and spending forecasts
* Understanding of data governance, data structures and ETL processes
* Ability to pick up different tools and coding languages (eg. Python, Power BI, Power Automate, Groovy Script)
* Ability to understand and explain complex mathematical and modelling topics in simple language
* Some experience in using AMS IT systems in the past (Agile Asset, dTIMS, Horizons) would be beneficial
* An understanding of key Asset Management principles (tools, processes, frameworks and systems) would be beneficial
* Experience in modelling / optimisation in the highway’s spectrum will be beneficial.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this Data Analyst (Road Asset Management) position, then click ‘Apply’. redfish promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business