Please check your email .
Howdens Joinery are looking for a SAP CX Analyst to join our SAP CX Team.
What will I be doing as an SAP CX Analyst?
As an SAP CX Analyst, you will be part of the SAP CX Team and be responsible for leading projects and delivering solutions across the various functions within the business.
You will be the accountable person on projects, which will require working closely with senior stakeholders to understand their needs and transform those into key requirements, with a view to defining solution design papers.
You will develop, configure, and integrate new and existing CX solutions along with other 3rd party applications.
The CX analyst will also assist with incident and problem management ensuring that the business is able to operate at its optimum effectiveness.
What do I need to qualify for this SAP CX Analyst role
- Minimum of 2 years SAP Cloud for Service experience
- Knowledge of SAP Material Management, Sales & Distribution would be preferred
- Knowledge of SAP NICE, Conversational AI and Field Service Management modules would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Adept at managing change and working under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus.
- Pension Plan with core 6% employer contribution, and a further 6% matching available.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
- When onsite we offer free lunches and parking
- Staff Discount.
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events.
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful FTSE 100 company, with more than 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe, more than 11,000 staff and last year our sales reached over £2billion. Despite our scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values. We are recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.