Please check your email .
As Azure AD Technical Architect, you will be accountable for delivering a secure, consistent, and reliable framework of Corporate Identity Azure AD services. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the strategic shift in culture and ways of working to exploit Identity functions within the Cloud and Platforms effectively.
You will work collaboratively with multiple teams to ensure they are aligned with the overall ECS Vision, Strategy & Operating Model ensuring solutions meet regulatory and security requirements
As a member of the team, in an Architecture function, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and delivering the Azure AD integrations for HMRC’s internal/external Applications, across the AWS/Azure and supporting the delivery of the HMRC Corporate Identity Strategy.
You will have knowledge, experience and understanding of
* Working with partners to agree strategic direction and ensuring technical solutions are designed to vendor best practice.
* Working with IT risk and security architecture/consultants to drive cloud native technologies that meet requirements, such as Azure AD
* Exposure to consulting with projects and multiple third-party vendors and influencing design decisions.
* Experience of working in Agile Delivery
* Enterprise IT governance to support the delivery of change and transformation
* Experience or qualification in TOGAF
* Knowledge and Experience of Azure AD and Active Directory Domain Services
* Knowledge and Experience of Cloud (Azure and AWS) Architecture