Please check your email .
1st line Analyst (IT) Night Shift
A well-known Technology based company is looking to recruit a 1st line Analyst ( IT) for their growing business within the city.
* Proactively keeping customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
* Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
* Adhering to incident management procedures
* Monitor, progress and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
* Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant date is captured whilst logging the incident.
* Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
* Keeping up to date with the current standard procedures.
Knowledge and experience.
* Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
* Proven Customer service skills.
* Educated to GSCE level or equivalent in Maths and English.
* MS Office (Desirable)
* Windows Operating Systems (Essential)
* Citrix (Desirable)
* Cisco Telephony Systems (Desirable)
* Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware (Desirable)
* Application support of applications from major vendors such as Netapp, Cisco, Microsoft, etc (Desirable).
Hours: Night Shift
Please apply for full details.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. (Temporary Vacancy)