Please check your email .
Junior/ Trainee IT Support Engineer
Swindon - Must be commutable to Chippenham
£20,000 - £30,000 + Progression + Training + Overtime + Company Benefits
Are you an aspiring IT Support Engineer who's passionate about IT and looking to work for some of the most prestigious clients including the largest bank in the world and the US President?
On offer is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join an award-winning IT Support Provider, currently experiencing a period of growth. As part of the support team, the successful IT Support Engineer would be providing a high level of customer service and offering a full scope of IT solutions.
Offering the chance to develop your technical abilities and hone established skills in all areas of the business and the opportunity to branch out with your career, take on more responsibilities and learn a varied IT role.
This role would suit an Junior/Trainee IT Support Engineer with prior experience in a Internet Service Provider and be prepared to work in a varied IT Support role.
* IT Support 1st and 2nd
* Provide a high level of customer service to technical and non-technical staff and customers.
* Servers, Office 365, Cloud, Network, Configuration, Installation, Cybersecurity.
* Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
* Business to business experience in an IT Support Role.
* Experience in Servers, Office 365, Cloud, Network, Configuration, Installation, Cybersecurity
* Driven and passionate about IT
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Patrick.