Please check your email .
Data Engineer / Product Engineer - Cloud - Mobile Telecoms - Permanent - Berkshire
Exciting new roles with one of the leading mobile operators based in Berkshire.
The Data/Product Engineer has a key role in the end-to-end product delivery leveraging a variety of Cloud and Big Data tools
and following best practices and engineering standards. The Product Engineer has a broad ranging skills experience
across data warehouses, data lakes, database design, data pipelines and modelling, software engineering, visualisation
and BI toolsets.
The role accelerates our change cycle in order to ensure suitable cloud data products are delivered in line with
business and platform needs. The individual will be able to rapidly understand business functions and processes,
should have good communication, stakeholder management skills and, should be organized and able to manage
multiple requirements in parallel.
Responsible for sourcing, mapping, transforming and extracting data from a wide variety of source systems
* Drive the design, development, test, optimisation, and deployment of data products on our Azure Platform
* Supporting data capture, data quality, transformation for dashboards and reporting solutions
* Drive continual improvement to standard data, dashboard, report and user functionality
* Deliver E2E data solutions in rapid delivery cycles through automated CI/CD pipelines in an Agile environment
* Collaborate with Product Heads/Leads for solution support, analysis, infrastructure and data remediation
* Input into planning, estimation and prioritisation within an agile framework to fulfil the product backlog
* Provide relevant documentation for and outputs to internal processes and designs
* Mentoring and development of junior team members as we expand our DevOps capability at Three
Expertise In ETL, visualisation technologies and data modelling and data engineering
* Experience of Azure Platform, ADF, Cloud Data Warehouses and Data Lakes, Databricks, Kafka, Snowflake, DBT
* Proven experience of SQL, Tableau and/or Power BI; ML and AI extremely useful
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), stakeholder management and able to challenge the status-quo
* Familiar with Agile, Scrum, Kanban delivery approaches with prior experience in product-driven teams
* Following best practices In DevOps environment - version control, CI/CD, peer review
* Prior experience with automated testing and release management approaches of
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy