Please check your email .
We are currently looking for a Service Now Developer to join a leading environmental company based in the West Midlands area. As the Service Now Developer you will be responsible for developing there ServiceNow platform to help facilitate the core IT Service Management processes, integrating with other business systems and 3rd part applications where required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Service Now Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Integrate ServiceNow with other third-party applications and business systems. ability to demonstrate ServiceNow modules to prospect customers.
2. Develop and adhere to best practices for developing on the platform
3. Use ITIL process and development skills to configure and customise the platform. this might cover enhancing end-user experience and service portals, building automations/integrations, deploying new internal international business units; all whilst leveraging your product knowledge and sticking close to out of the box functionality.
4. Manage data transformation and synchronisation between platforms
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Service Now Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. 2-3 years experience of configuring and developing with ServiceNow
2. Proven experience with ITSM and ITBM development.