Please check your email .
Marshall Wolfe are proud to be supporting our client an Insurance and Claims company in their search for two IT Support Analysts.
You will be joining as a IT Support Analyst where your responsibilties will mainly be focused around 1st line and 2nd line support duties. You will have the ability to work with and support all levels of staff within in the organization.
As an IT Support Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that IT Support requests are correctly logged & prioritized utilizing the Service Desk Solution. You will be responsible for frontline 1st line & 2nd line Support to the main office and other depots.
You will be working collaboratively with the support team to investigate and resolve incidents, plus supporting the team on various IT projects.
* Maintain the IT Service Desk function, creation & resolution of IT support requests
* Windows 10 administration & support experience
* Management of Ring Central VOIP system and ongoing development
* Work alongside IT team on development of the business cyber security strategy
* Active Directory, DNS, DHCP management
* Familiar with MDM solutions
* Strong problem-solving skills and good attention to detail.
* Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail
* Working alongside colleagues, MSP & 3rd party vendors on complex issues
* Point of escalation for 1st line members of IT Team
* Represent the IT Department at meetings as required
* Awareness or knowledge of defined frameworks and standards e.g., ITIL, Cyber Essentials, ISO
* Aptitude for and willingness to learn new technologies.
* Effective working as part of a team as well as in an individual capacity.
This role is office based with 4 - 5 days located at the main office in Burscough
There may also be travel required to other business locations on occasion