Please check your email .
Integrations Consultant (Merger)
£80,000 - £100,000 depending on experience
Location: Berkshire & Remote
Mergers and Acquisitions Integration manager needed for lead and manage the integration profess for a newly acquired business.
This is an important and high profile role within the business, the successful applicant will shape the development of the groups operating platforms.
Role and Responsibilities
* Support the due diligence process in identifying integration needs and synergy opportunities
* Partner with business process teams to develop and coordinate the execution of the integration programme.
* Liaise with sellers to coordinate integration activities and facilitate change management
* Establish an integration playbook and checklists for deployment on future acquisitions
* Develop, track and report on acquisition KPIs and metrics to key stakeholders
* Identify risks and issues that arise through the integration process, escalating as necessary, and develop plans to address and mitigate these issues
* Develop and manage integration budgets and monitor expenditure on integration activities
Key Skills and Experience
* Professional experience in an operational, M&A or consulting capacity, with experience working on integration or business transformation program implementation
* Degree/Business Diploma is essential
* Strong project & program management, change management and stakeholder engagement skills
* Good business acumen, including financial literacy and familiarity with all main business processes
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good organisational and planning skills, with a proven ability to independently manage project execution and work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to collaborate and quickly build effective working relationships in an international organisation
* Willing to travel on occasions when necessary for business related matters
Pay & Benefits
* £80,000 - £100,000 per annum depending on experience
* Annual salary reviews and annual discretionary performance bonuses
* Career progression opportunities within our rapidly expanding company
* Flexible working hours – remote working as required.
* 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
* Pension contributions, Private Health Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme, and cycle to Work Scheme