Please check your email .
IT Security Systems Administrator
Horsham, West Sussex
Hybrid working from home
IT Security Systems Administrator needed for a leading organisation based in Horsham, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Security Systems Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of IT Security and the ability to deploy and use security tools to identify and resolve issues across a wide range of systems and applications.
The successful IT Security Systems Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £55,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Life Insurance
* Sick Pay
* Career Progression
* Hybrid working from home
Some of the main duties of the IT Security Systems Administrator will include:
* Providing technical expertise in IT Security and the ability to deploy and use security tools to identify and resolve issues across a wide range of systems and applications.
* Deploying and using IT security tools such as vulnerability scanners, incident and event monitoring, log analysis and network monitoring, intrusion detection and content filtering.
* Deploying, configuring and resolving security components of infrastructure and applications such as Active Directory, MS M365, MS Azure, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, etc.
* Responsibility for web security, email security, policy delivery and bespoke application security policy.
* Creating scripts and other ad hoc reporting to provide the necessary information for the IT Team to perform their functions.
* Providing inputs into the IT Security Strategy and IT Security Operations including policies, procedures and reporting systems.
* Providing subject matter expertise in the design and implementation of advanced security capabilities including SIEMs, Security Operations Centre, etc.
* Providing input to Information Security Certification and Accreditation processes.
* Provide advice and guidance on technical security engineering issues and be a collaborative member of the wider IT team.
In order to be the successful IT Security Systems Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Able to demonstrate extensive experience in technical security roles or a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of technical skills in the field of IT Security.
* Be certificated in IT security e.g., CISSP, CEH etc and relevant IT technologies e.g., Microsoft Certified Professional, Cisco, Firewalls, etc.
* Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
* Experience of and proficiency in relevant technical IT standards such as NIST Cyber Security Framework, HMG & NCSC policies and guidelines, Cyber Essentials Plus, etc.
* Experience and familiarity with relevant IT standards such as ITIL, ISO27001, etc.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Security Systems Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.