Please check your email .
Venesky-Brown’s client, a public sector organisation in Glasgow/Edinburgh, is currently looking to recruit an Agile Delivery Lead for an initial 6 month contract with option to extend on a rate of £550-£650/day (Outside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be a hybrid of working at home and the office.
- Collaborate with colleagues, including the Technical Product Manager and Technical Lead (Infrastructure Architect), to define, refine, prioritise, and visualise the team’s roadmap and backlog, and lead the team to deliver the roadmap
- Help to create an open and trust-based environment, which enables a focus on delivery and continuous improvement
- Foster strong, cohesive team dynamics and relationships, based on the principles of team autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Lead the team’s delivery process to deliver value early and often, and use fast feedback and inspection to drive improvements
- Help the team to identify and track against appropriate metrics to enable forecasting
- Help the team balance their capacity against demand
- Ensure the team can focus on delivering team goals by helping to remove/manage blockers, dependencies, and contention
- Support and coach team members on the most appropriate lean/agile framework/techniques and on their role value contributions to the team, e.g. as Product Manager, Technical Lead, etc.
- Facilitate team ceremonies and workshops
- Enable and support collaboration and communication both within the team and with wider stakeholders
- Actively participate in the agile community of practice
- Servant-leading a high-performing, continuously delivering, cross-functional development or IT operations team, possibly in a role such as Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile Delivery Manager or Agile Team Lead
- Applying different agile and lean approaches and supporting context
- Creating lasting change towards agile and lean ways of working and delivery for the better of an organisation
- Agile product and software development using human-centred, research-driven, inclusive-design practices, and the enablers required.
- Engagement with stakeholders, understanding context and requirements, from diverse areas of a business, including product management, service design, operations, and governance groups
- Identification, creation, and visualisation of effective agile team metrics
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch