Please check your email .
Are you an Business Analyst (Smarter Working) looking for a new opportunity? I am working with a Local Authority on a fully remote working role
Rate - £500 to £550 per day
Following the change in working practices bought about by the pandemic, West Sussex County Council is considering how it can work smarter and make more effective use of its assets in the future. To identify our strategy and implement the necessary changes, WSCC have initiated the Smarter working Programme which considers how we work, tools and guidance to support staff and managers, our workspaces, partnership opportunities and what tools and services are needed to achieve the programme outcomes.
The programme vision is:
“Smarter Working practices and tools enable our people to work in the most effective location for their job requirements, preferences and personal situation, choosing to work remotely or to make best use of a range of inspiring, flexible and modern council workspaces.
The council provides services from a reduced number of cost-effective workspaces and with a significantly reduced carbon footprint, located and sized to meet the needs of our smarter working practices, our staff, our services and our customers. “
The programme started during 2021 and has identified what options are available to West Sussex County Council following the reviewing and analysis of the needs of all services and directorates within the council. The next phase has been approved by the Council and will implement a number of changes to our workspaces.
* Responsible for managing change and updating the accommodation requirements for the council, working with all stakeholders to ensure that the captured requirements are correct and that opportunities to minimise workspace have been explored.
* Analysing changes to requirements to assess impact and work with the relevant teams to identify resolutions
* Review the requirements for the Booking System and support the selection process. Ensure that the delivered product meets the defined requirements and Follows user acceptance testing culminating in user sign off.
* Work with IT service and Facilities Management to define and implement a supporting service for the booking system.
* Contribute to risk management, working with the programme team to identify, capture and mitigate risks. Identify and report issues as they arise.
* Provide a quality assurance function for any solutions or options proposed, ensuring that there is clear traceability from proposed solution to requirements.
* Be an ambassador for Smarter Working, assisting the programme to promote the concept and help staff to think clearly about their requirements without being constrained by old attitudes and ways of working.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV.
We regularly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation