Please check your email .
Our clint is seeking an experience Senior Customer Engineer/ field Engineer to be in Birmingham for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role is required to deliver duties including cabling additions, alterations such as patching and fault finding, performing equipment and device refreshes and decommissions, and small office moves.
Other ad-hoc service requirements such as logistics support and transportation of Client items between locations, providing cover for other areas of the Client’s business etc. will be required from time-to-time and where upskilling is required to fulfil these activities, training will be given.
Relevant Experience and abilities:
• Extensive experience working in blue-chip IT environments including public-facing interaction
• Extensive experience in structured cabling installations, fault-finding and testing with Fluke test equipment
• Good knowledge of structured cabling standards and cable types (Twisted Pair & Optical Fibre)
• Reasonable MS Office Suite experience (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to adapt to new (but adjacent) task types as required
• Independent, self-starter and organized
• Resourceful and able to work mostly alone as well but also as part of a small team
• Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements and obligations in the workplace
• Understanding of RAMS and ability to assess proposed works from a Health and Safety perspective
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful