Please check your email .
Due to continued and exciting growth within the business, a role has emerged for a Senior Third Line IT Support Engineer / Technical Consultant to join our highly skilled technical team.
As a Senior Third Line IT Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects as well as assisting other technical teams with any third line escalations that arise using good general experience across a range of subjects until resolution is reached. You will be liaising with clients and vendors to ensure a positive communication flow.
It will also be your function to assist the junior team with mentoring on both technical and process matters.
Technical Consultant Requirements:
• Strong background in a generalist Third Line IT Technical Support Engineer / Consulting role
• Experience as a client-facing SME proposing technical solutions
• Solid experience with and the ability to deploy & configure at least some of the following: Microsoft Product Set (Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange (Apply online only), Office 365, SQL etc)
• TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
• Virtualisation (VMWare or Hyper-V), SANs and other related technologies
• Backup Product Sets such as Veeam and Asigra
• Firewall technologies such as Palo Alto
• Leading migration projects
• Great communication skills (in person and via telephone) – excellent written and spoken English is essential
• Personable, with the ability to build rapport with multiple teams of IT technicians. The candidate will be required to integrate within both the Krome technical team and client IT departments
• The successful candidate will be a punctual and thorough worker, with astute attention to detail
• Any IT qualifications will be an advantage but not essential
• This role will be based at our HQ in Chertsey (Surrey) so living in close proximity to the office will be a distinct advantage
• Valid UK driving licence is also preferable (although not essential)
• 4% Employer Pension Contribution
• Flexible Annual Leave Package (Increasing with Length of Service)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Learning and Development Programme, aimed to support Career Progression
• Monthly Employee Recognition Awards (Extra Days Holiday / Amazon Voucher Rewards)
• Long Service Awards for 5, 10, 15 years+
• Discounted Corporate Gym Membership
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Modern, Open Plan, Office Environment
• Staff Break Out Room with Pool Table
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee and Fresh Fruit
• Fully Stocked Beer/Wine Fridge for Friday After Work Drinks
• Shower Facilities
• Free Private Car Park
• Dedicated internal Culture team committed to enhancing the overall employee experience, including organising frequent social events throughout the year and company funded participation in our charity partner activities/events
Krome Technologies is a dynamic, people first technology consultancy delivering a wide portfolio of IT services and solutions across all industry sectors. Our core focus is assisting our clients with achieving their business goals through relevant and forward-thinking technology solutions.
With passion, a high level of integrity along with proven success, we work with our clients as a trusted business partner, advising on how, with appropriate technology advancements, we can help achieve their current and projected business demands.
Our talented people drive us forward, and we believe in encouraging a strong culture of Community, Confidence and Integrity.
Inclusion & Diversity
Krome Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment free from discrimination, where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All aspects of employment at Krome including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or veteran status.
Krome Technologies is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients.
Location: Chertsey, Surrey with occasional travel to client sites
Krome Technologies is currently hybrid working – a minimum of 2 days per week will be in the office.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: Third Line IT Support Engineer, Technical Consultant, 3rd Line Support, Service Desk, 3rd Line Technical Operations Engineer, Technical Operations Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, Service Desk Analyst, 3rd Line Support, 3rd Line IT Support, 3rd Line Technical Support, IT Manager, Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer, Technical Consultant, Solution Architect, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)