Please check your email .
Business Analyst - Warrington (Predominantly Home Based) - 6 Months +
Our client are looking for a number of Business Analysts to join the team for an exciting upcoming project.
- Defining the business analysis approach to be used and managing the BA activities and deliverables throughout the lifecycle. This includes agreeing the format and level of the deliverables to be produced and the production of estimates to support the Business Analysis plan
- Ensuring that all stakeholders needs are captured. Undertake a process of analysis, elaboration and prioritisation of stakeholders needs. Clearly present requirements to allow stakeholders to provide sign off and the project development team to deliver a solution that meets the needs of the stakeholders
- Ensuring that from Scoping to Implementation, there is clear traceability of business objectives through requirements to the design and via testing to the implemented solution. Change control applied to any requirements changes to ensure that stakeholders remain in agreement on the solution scope.
- Ensuring that the proposed solution meets the business objectives and challenging where this appears not to be the case. This includes review of the design, analysis to understand the impacts of design decisions on requirements and communication to the PM in the first instance
- Undertake fact find meetings/workshops with business resources to understand the IT and OT (operational technology) assets within the Standalone estate - What they are/How they are used/Criticality etc. Design templates to gather and share this information consistently. Use appropriate methods to fact find for example process maps, As is/To be, use cases
- Populate risk treatment plans for each asset and present to stakeholders
- Assist in prioritising asset remediation activities
- Event Facilitation; Workshop Management; Project Manager activity support; Co-ordinate testing activities - Analyse and report test activities and results; Lead User Acceptance Testing
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong analytical skills applied to understanding business functionality and translating them into technical requirements
- Have proven experience working as a TBA within a technology delivery and infrastructure environment
- Have proven experience of delivering requirements of a technical and or secure nature.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Able to clearly illustrate processes/ requirements clearly through business process mapping, use case modelling, activity diagrams etc.
- Familiarity of software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Demonstrated experience in writing application requirements and test specifications
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer focused with excellent organisational skills.
- Be eligible for security clearance to SC level.
The role is predominantly home-based however we require candidates to be able to travel to NNL sites to meet asset owners when required and attend Team meetings/events in Warrington.
Business Analyst - Warrington (Predominantly Home Based) - 6 Months