Please check your email .
Unitemps’ prestigious client based in Stafford are recruiting a Business Intelligence Consultant.
You will work with customers and partners in the implementation and support of their Business Intelligence solution, encompassing design, development, and training. You will also be the liaison point between customers/partners and the development and support teams in relation to any possible issues or potential enhancements. Alongside this you will support the Sales & Marketing team with any pre-sales activity as required; this may potentially include product demonstrations and POC (proof of concept) deliveries.
Duties and responsibilities
* Involvement in the testing of CXAIR (our clients Business Intelligence Software) releases to ensure that new functionality meets requirements and will not impact any customers or prospects.
* Production technical documentation, demonstration datasets, reporting packs and custom CXAIR configurations to support delivery and training of CXAIR.
* Identify potential opportunities for the sale of additional licences or services in relation to the provisioning of CXAIR.
Skills and experience
Graduate within an IT or Business Analyst discipline (or A-Levels and relevant experience).
* Being able to work alone or with a team.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Logical and objective.
* Good understanding of business environments.
* Good math skills.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Self-motivated and proactive.
* Have strong communication and presentation skills, able to present to senior management and groups.
* High attention to details.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Comfortable learning new skills and technologies.
Stafford (hybrid working model in place)
* Amazing company to work for
* Attractive salary
* Holiday pay
* Staff incentives
* Buy and sell holiday scheme