Please check your email .
HR Systems Lead - iTrent Specialist
Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire
£45,000-£55,000/yr + Bonus + Training and Development
Our client is a well established and industry leading engineering manufacturer, based in Eastleigh.
The role is for an HR Systems Lead iTrent Specialist to spearhead the implementation; integration design & development of a new HRIS – iTrent and will have significant collaboration with HR, IT, business customers and third-party vendors.
Responsibilities will include;
* Develop the HRIS Framework and virtual environment to deliver a customer focused service – to include SharePoint development; internal Intranet & external customer facing Internet sites. Collaboration with EPoly ATS. Folder & file structures for the Department.
* Collaboration with 3rd Party supplier sites.
* Partner with IT groups such as Engineering, Network, Security, and Infrastructure on HRIS delivery activities
* Participate in technology project delivery activities such as business requirement collaboration, conceptual approach, design, development, test case preparation, unit/integration test execution, support process documentation, and status updates.
* Interact with 3rd party vendors on integration and development activities.
* Collaborate with third party suppliers to ensure knowledge is current and to resolve system problems.
* Other duties as deemed relevant from time to time for proper execution of business.
Qualifications and skills required:
* Proven experience of implementation, operation, development and maintenance of HR systems - preferably iTrent & Business Objects.
* Experience of project managing & leading an ITrent implementation, including writing test scripts and UAT.
* Demonstrable understanding of HR & Payroll Service processes, delivering a customer focussed service.
* Ability to explain technical concepts to non- technical users, be able to work as part of a team and translate system improvement ideas into reality.
* Experience of ensuring system data is accurate, as well as being able to document system processes; including carrying out exception reporting to ensure data is accurate, regularly cleansed and updated
* Ideally experience of working with multiple stakeholders to produce accurate work and results within specified timeframes.
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000/yr
* Bonus (prp) – Annual and quarterly elements paid
* 24 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
* Contributory Pension Scheme (Salary sacrifice on total earning contributions)
* Continuous development supported – This is a role with structured career development, please apply for further details
* Free on-site Parking
If this position is of interest then Apply Now