Please check your email .
Are you an individual with good experience working with IT systems, processes and administration? Do you have a firm grip on Apple, their products and its operating system? We have a great opportunity for you.
* Provide vital IT support in different areas
* Maintain and prepare Apple computers and iPads for use
* Provide essential network maintenance when necessary
* Send out online communications as required
* Ensure strict security protocols are maintained on the network at all times
* Complete administrative tasks as and when required
* Order and complete purchases of new equipment if needed
* Repair broken or damaged equipment as and when required
* Prepare all equipment for use by others (cleaned and added to secure network)
* Previous experience in an IT technician/administrative role
* Excellent knowledge of Apple products and operating systems (iPads and Macs)
* Ability to troubleshoot problems, maintain networks, produce online communications
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills
Remuneration & Conditions of Assignment:
* Monday - Thursday 8/8.30am - 3.00pm
* Friday 8/8.30am - 2.30pm
* £21,000 per year pro rata (possibly higher depending on experience)
* Fixed Term until the end of June 2023
* Access NI Enhanced with Barred-List check will be required
If this role isn’t for you, Kennedy Recruitment has a broad range of career opportunities to choose from. Get in touch via our website or call us to find out more.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all current employment legislation. Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted