Please check your email .
Site based Engineer
Bristol - up to £30,000 D.O.E
I have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Electrical Engineer to join a Global leader in the field of mobile payment and data security. Working from a Customer site based in Bristol you will be responsible for maintaining the sites production systems are optimally running. You will also be responsible for training of onsite staff.
You will have strong experience of fault finding, Service, Repairs and Maintenance of Printers, MFDs, Electrical circuits, Control Systems and PLCs.
Any experience with mail sorters or envelopers would be highly desirable.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Formal Electro/Mechanical qualification (highly desirable)
* Experience carrying out fault finding on electrical circuits (inc. single phase HV kit)
* Mechanical maintenance experience essential (motors, gears, encoders, bearings, clutches, etc.)
* PLC experience
* Installation and commissioning knowledge
* Stock management
* Good documentation
* You must be able to pass background credit, security and referencing checks *
(security checks -10yr - can take 4wks)
Salary £30,000 - covering split shifts Mon-Fri with weekend cover as required.
Please send your CV (max 2pages) in Word format to Andrew for consideration