Please check your email .
We are seeking a First Line Support Engineer to join our friendly, motivated team, developing solutions for the health and wellbeing sector.
As a first line support engineer you will be the main point of contact for customers seeking Technical Support for our products and services.
You will work with customers to resolve their queries, liaising with our Development, Design and Infrastructure teams where needed. Additionally, you will support our teams by carrying out a variety of routine tasks.
This is not a high-volume first-line support role where the objective is to hand off tickets to other teams as quickly as possible. The role is for someone who wants to get to know the customers, learn about our products and technologies and become a key part of the team, with opportunities to grow and excel. You will learn a lot!
First Line Support Engineer Responsibilities
* Triage customer support requests and provide initial response
* Support customers throughout the process of resolving their request
* Investigate, reproduce and validate customer issues and provide internal teams with “steps to reproduce” so that they can resolve more complex queries
* Collaborate with more experienced colleagues in internal teams to proactively improve knowledge of our products and services
* Produce knowledgebase articles to improve time to resolution for customers and reduce reliance on internal teams
* Ensure requests do not become stalled and are resolved within defined SLAs
* Identify issues requiring escalation
* Perform user account management across multiple products and environments
* Deploy updates to customer systems
* Routine tasks that support the work of the design and infrastructure teams
First Line Support Engineer Requirements
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to quickly build rapport
* Good interpersonal skills
* Critical thinking
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Proven track record of keeping up to date with technical developments and advancements
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
* Previous experience of System Administration, Desktop & Applications support, Website Management, and troubleshooting working in an IT Support/IT Engineer/IT Technician or similar role at a Managed Service Provider would be ideal
* Previous experience of working with teams operating in an Agile environment would be beneficial
* HND, BTEC or degree in IT/Computer Science related subject
* Experience working with our Theseus product ecosystem or other case management / health systems
About Cyber Media
Cyber Media is an established specialist developer of health and wellbeing management and engagement software solutions for the NHS, councils and charities.
We’re all about helping people stay well for longer - this is better for families, better for society and better for the NHS and our country.
Our solutions are used nationwide by teams supporting people with their wellbeing and empower individuals to better manage their health.
What Makes Us Different
* We’re working to a purpose - you’ll get to work on projects that make a real difference to people’s lives, including systems that are nationally important
* We’re committed to staff retention and your development, providing regular one-to-one meetings with a member of our management team and an annual appraisal / salary review.
* We’re Agile - you’ll get to work in small, friendly and supportive teams
* You’ll be working for a fair, ethical and environmentally-conscious company with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification
Remote Working Options
We offer hybrid working or remote working by agreement. Our offices are in Stafford.
First Line Support Engineer Package
Salary to £30,000 per annum, depending upon qualifications and experience
31 days holiday, increasing further with service
Holiday buy and sell scheme
Pension (company contribution 5%)
How to Apply for the First Line Support Engineer Position
Please submit your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be a good fit for our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Our policy is to discuss opportunities directly with applicants and recruit directly without the involvement of agencies.
Please - responses are requested from direct applicants only, not from agencies