Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for a multinational tech company. If you like the idea of working on bespoke projects, have a knack for solving problems, and a good working knowledge of testing methods and tools. You do not need to be an expert software tester as training will be provided for the right candidates. You must have the passion for software testing or a genuine interest.
What you need to have
* Attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks as well as strong problem-solving and communication skills.
* Passion for working with and learning technology.
* Some knowledge in the use of JMeter, JIRA, Selenium and other testing technologies will be advantageous
* Training and internships available for the right candidates
As a Trainee Software Tester, you will
* Work on a variety of software testing tasks and projects.
* Monitor applications and software systems to identify possible issues.
* Carry out a variety of tests using appropriate tools, and create documentation and reports.
* Some knowledge of test automation and associated tools.
* Receive guidance, advice and support from an industry expert to develop in-depth understanding of testing and how it can be effectively conducted in different systems, environments and integrations.
If you have any questions about the trainee software tester role or the application process, feel free to contact us