Please check your email .
PE Global is currently recruiting for an IT Delivery/Deployment Manager role with a multinational retail technology client based in Dartford for an initial 6 month contract.
Works are the installation of IT hardware, services and data for:
• New stores
• Refresh works within any area of a Store (e.g. Phone Shop, Pharmacy, Customer Service Desk, Back Office, Deli Counters, Shopfloor etc).
• Refresh works on checkouts – removal, additions, cladding of checkouts (Mainbank and Self Service, SAYS), installation of all new Checkouts.
• Adjustment of Checkout queue measuring cameras.
• Additional data and installation requirements in Depots and Dot Com Centres.
• Works are either completed to Client provided schedules or schedules determined by Diebold (dependent on scope of works).
• Duty manager out of hours cover (rota).
• Managing your own workload.
• To understand scope of works and prepare standard rate card quotes for submission to Client.
• Generate supplier Purchase orders in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate and plan work to meet programmed dates.
• Releasing, staging and shipment of IT hardware as necessary.
• Request additional network ports via Verizon as necessary.
• Ensure works completed to correct standard, arrange remedial actions as necessary.
• Carry out billing of works on completion.
• Manage your own internal financial processes (e.g creating and managing supplier Purchase Orders, providing forecast information).
• Work with multiple Client stakeholders and suppliers.
• Provide reporting on works as necessary.
• To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain from time to time.
• Retail Experience
• Works wells under pressure
• Good stakeholder management
• Time management/ Strong organizational skills
• Able to work independently
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert