Please check your email .
Working with a remarkable global brand who are embarking on a number of global change projects. They are looking for a permanent Digital Business Analyst paying up to £55,000 + bonus + 10% pension and private healthcare. You will be required on site in Central Birmingham 3 days a week and have onsite parking or travel fare paid for.
Key Requirements of the role include:
- Report directly to the Senior Business Analyst and Strategic Sponsors on key areas of project progress across digital transformation initiatives
- Undertake and led data analysis on digital platforms
- Designed potential solutions to any challenges identified across the portfolio of projects.
- Lead workshops to gather information for governance and control artefacts (RAID).
- Maintain governance and control artefacts (RAID).
- Oversee implementation of approved project control processes.
- To operate within company budget, and always be an ambassador.
- To keep the As Is and To Be artefacts up to date, and provide monthly updates of progress versus KPIs, key barriers and intelligence.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proven academics: Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in digital transformation
- Analytical and problem solving skill set.
- Working knowledge of change programme management principles.
- Excellent attention to detail