Please check your email .
Express Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join their team.
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Working Hours -8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
Express Solicitors are currently ranked 93 in the Top 200 UK Law firms and are a Legal 500 Recognised Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. We have a 5-star ranking with Trust Pilot from over 4,500 reviews, which, coming from our clients, means a lot to us.
IT Technician – The Role:
We are currently looking to appoint an IT Technician. The role’s main focus will be to ensure the smooth running of the company’s IT technical resources and supporting internal staff members with any hardware or software issues.
IT Technician – You:
- Do you have two years experience working within IT Support?
- Are you comfortable with Desktop support and troubleshooting Windows Servers?
- Know your way around deployed printers, scanners and other peripherals across a network?
- Do you want to work in a small but growing team?
- Enjoy a supportive environment that allows for the development of skills?
Then this is the role for you!
IT Technician – Benefits:
- Hybrid Working - 3/2 alternative working from home pattern staff after probation
- Holidays - 23 days holiday a year, rising to 26 days (3 days reserved for Christmas closure of the office) PLUS a day off for your birthday after 2 years’ service
- Lots of other benefits like holiday buyback
- Death in service
- Free fruit
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Paid for social events
- Annual flu jabs
We rate skill and ability above all else and our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
To submit your CV for this exciting IT Technician opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now