Please check your email .
Fully Remote, permanent BI Analyst £50,000 base + bonus + private healthcare. ETL / SQL / Azure is a key elements
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop reports and Management information using BI solution, utilising functionality of Cognos 11 and SQL Server
- Create and test the quality and accuracy of reporting outputs before they are released to internal and external audiences.
- Automate (regular) reporting outputs using available tools and technologies (including Cognos 11 and RPA/UiPath)
- Assist the BI Business Partners with solution delivery through consistent use of project management phases including: requirements gathering, understanding business processes and data, tool selection, solution design and build, validation/testing, documentation, deployment and stabilisation.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and other colleagues to identify requirements, detect problems and deliver improvements through analysis, reports and data management across the business.
- Take ownership of functional Management Information (MI) and Data, including the presentation and explanation of the prepared MI
- Support operational colleagues with training and upskilling of current BI functionality
- Be a key driver to promote and deliver the use of automation and self service, removing the reliance on the central production of ad-hoc reports (removing reliance of MIS Mailbox).
- Act as a key partner in a customer first approach within the confines of profitability and capability.
- Maintain confidentiality of all records especially in relation to the Data Protection Act.
- Monitors and adjusts priorities, evaluating situations quickly, foreseeing problems and selecting effective solutions
- Manage and explain complex information to a variety of audiences and to think strategically to find solutions to problems