Please check your email .
£55,000 - £90,000 DOE + Private Healthcare ,Dental, Company Pension
This is an excellent opportunity for a cloud Architect with Azure experience to join a global leader in the automotive sector in a highly technical and autonomous role.
* Design and deliver cloud architectures with security in mind for digital solutions (digital products) and vehicle end-to-end features (e.g. OTA)
* Ensure GPDR and CyberSec company policies are met
* Deliver a data flow strategy that optimise data sharing across digital applications and backend logic avoiding data redundancy when not required
* Determine network workload requirements.
* Define strategy for logic reusability across multiple applications.
* Work with a cross-functional team made of UX, SW developers and PM talents.
* Track activities and progress using tracking tools (Jira, GitLab).
* Document architectures, industry standards, and decisions using tools (Valispace, Confluence).
* Establish processes to assure the quality of delivery and a regular knowledge transfer between key vendors.
* Background in computer science or telecommunication engineering
* Broad knowledge of security concepts in the cloud (e.g. firewall, MITMA, tokenization, DDoS, etc.)
* Good knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, Windows
* Experience with networking protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, MQTT, CoAP, etc.
* Experience in networks bespoke solutions: Load balancer (L4 -L7), APIs gateway, Authorization & Authentication modules, SSO, Active Directory, etc.
* Proven record in delivering cloud architectures for complex projects
* Experience in working with the Azure and .NET framework
* Experience in data flow design and management
* Passion for agile ways of working