Please check your email .
My client is a fast growing and dynamic company providing IT support services. They specialise in IT Support, Cloud and security services. Based in Basildon, Essex, they are a highly motivated organisation operating within a relaxed and friendly environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team within a well-established organisation. Your responsibilities will vary depending on the task at hand, however full training will be provided where required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide remote 1st line IT support to our contracted clients via the phone/email
* Contribute to the maintenance of the IT documentation database
* After identifying the issue, you will talk the user through the required steps to resolve it or escalate to the relevant team as and when necessary
Experienced preferred but not essential
* Excellent all-round problem-solving skills
* Windows 7/10/11
* Networking – IP addressing/DHCP/DNS
* Office 365, Azure, Sharepoint, OneDrive
* Anti Virus Software – Sophos or similar
* Mail Filtering – Mimecast or similar
* Flexible, adaptable and calm when under pressure
* Willingness to learn and self-develop
* Honest and Dependable
* Well-presented, personable, team player
* Customer focused
Please note my client does not expect the 1st line engineers to log tickets on the helpdesk system. It’s the responsibility of the customer services department to action any support requests.
A shift pattern on the helpdesk runs: 8:00-4:30 / 9:00-5:30 / 9:30-6:00
Progression to either a 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer or Field engineer (Time frame subject on performance) 70% of staff have been promoted and progressed to other roles within the organisation