Please check your email .
My client is a fast growing and dynamic company providing IT support services. They specialise in IT Support, Cloud and security services. Based in Basildon, Essex, they are a highly motivated organisation operating within a relaxed and friendly environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with the Service Director and Installations Team to deliver projects to clients.
* Will be the primary resource on the project and will be expected to deliver within a specific timeframe.
* Build projects with the company CRM and liaise with the client direct to deliver the project.
* Projects will be both remote and onsite and across the UK. Travel is essential.
* Pre-sales assistance to build and deliver solutions.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required
* Strong communication skills with the ability to talk with customers and explain complex issues to people with no technical knowledge.
* Windows Infrastructure, Hyper-V, Windows Server (Apply online only), M365 and Azure Knowledge.
* Ability to demonstrate Project Delivery with good customer feedback.
* Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Have experience in an MSP environment (desired but not essential).
* Good Networking fundamentals.
* Able to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills.
* Good time management skills.
* Microsoft Qualifications desirable (Server / Azure / 365).
* Flexible, adaptable and calm when under pressure.
* Willingness to learn.
* Honest and Dependable.
* Well-presented, personable, team player.
* Customer and service focused.
* Become part of the 24/7 on call rota (paid per week/per call/per hour).
* Evening and Weekend overtime regularly available.
* Company Car is available with this position (If required)