Please check your email .
Role: IT Support Field Engineer
Location: Northwest Region (50 miles radius of Bolton HQ), Site Locations: Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside
Salary: Up to £36,000
My client are a well-established growing IT Support and solutions company. They are now looking for 2nd/3rd line IT Support engineer to support their clients across the Northwest.
On a day-to-day basis the role will consist of providing 2nd/3rd line IT Support, visiting client sites in the North West Region and acting as an escalation point.
There is also One in 5 weeks of out of hours work, you will be required to be on standby for any emergency outages (this is very few and far between).
* 22 Days Holiday + Bank holiday
* Expenses paid for mileage
* Incredible training, development and progression routes
* Strong Microsoft stack: Office365/Exchange/SharePoint
* Active Directory
* On prem to cloud migrations
* Networking- LAN/WAN, DHCP/DNS
* Virtualisation, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
If this role interests you, please APPLY by responding to this email with an up to date copy of your CV.
OR EMAIL IT TO layla(.)abbott(@)itecco(.)co(.)uk