Please check your email .
You'd be working with a high level of dedication to our SaaS platform to secure a sublime experience, partnering with engineering, marketing, and other colleagues, and working in a cross-functional and distributed team.
As a product designer, you are responsible for exploring product problems, developing design solutions that solve these problems, and implementing changes based on the users' feedback and the product's business strategy.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will design our platform to solve problems in a simple and elegant way across all devices for a broad spectrum of business users.
* You will join an establishing team focused on our core transformative software-as-a-service learning platform.
* You will act as a member of the product team working closely with engineers, project, end-users, and marketing to design and build the most delightful and inspiring experience for our customers and prospects.
* Deliver intuitive and visually compelling designs with a consistent, unified look and feel and behavior across all platform screens.
* Pair with developers to build simple iterations that continually deliver value to businesses worldwide.
* Provide concepts, prototypes, annotated wireframes, and screen flow diagrams for brand-new features and improvements, and see them through to complete design compositions.
* Help clients and executive management visualize new concepts through UI mock-ups and videos.
* Be involved throughout the design and delivery process from discovery and research to interaction design, and testing of actual UX.
* Create UI pattern libraries/style guides for use across the platform.
* Write and maintain user stories for the product, including acceptance criteria.
* Interview users and conduct user testing