Please check your email .
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join our multi-award-winning client, based in Borehamwood.
This is a hybrid working role and the Full Stack .NET Developer can work from home for 60% of the week.
My client is a very well-known brand, they have won several awards for ‘Best places to work' due to their benefits and culture. They also have a rating of 4.5/5 stars on Glassdoor!
MFK Recruitment has successfully recruited 4 candidates for this company in the past 2 years, all 4 individuals are still with them and enjoying their roles!
First, a bit about the Full Stack .NET Developer role:
* Implementation of Leading Ecommerce Market Trends
* Analysing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
* Web portals enhancements
* Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions.
* Producing conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects.
* Design integration with different partners.
And now about you:
* You will have experience in web-based software development using .NET technologies. You will also have good customer facing skills, have the ability to work as part of a team, prioritise and self-manage
* A relevant qualification / degree in Computer science
* On the Technical front you must have web development experience and be proficient in the following areas:
* ASP.NET MVC, Web API
* Azure DevOps, Git, ASP.NET Web Forms
* Knowledge of writing queries in SQL Server
* Experience of working on Azure Cloud will be an added advantage
Delivering happiness with their benefits…
* Flexible & Remote working
* 25 days annual leave (excl public holidays), holidays increase by 1 day per year and goes up to a max of 30 days a year (excl public holidays).
* 4 weeks paid sabbatical for every 5 years of work experience.
* Additional leaves linked to Maternity/Paternity etc.
* A generous, company-matched pension scheme.
* Free Private Health Insurance.
* 24/7 EAP & helpline.
* Trained in-house Mental Health First Aiders.
* #Allaboutyou employee wellbeing program, in addition to a host of various wellbeing-related benefits at the office (breakfast/fruit days, games room, relaxation room etc).
* Charity match funding & up to 6 days volunteering days per year.
* Experience vouchers to treat yourself for every work anniversary that you have with us.
* Lifestyle benefits, shopping perks & freebies through Perkbox.
* Training and development programs.
* Talent referral bonus