Please check your email .
Infrastructure Project Manager - £50,000 -£60,000 + Hybrid + Great Benefits
Project Manager is required for a growing, well-established IT services company based in Gloucester. My client is looking to engage with candidates with strong Project Management knowledge.
The Ideal project manager will be experienced in supporting Infrastructure projects, working with various vendors, teams, and stakeholders having a strong focus on project delivery. In return, in return the client is offering a competitive salary, a great flexible working environment, and market-leading benefits.
The successful Project manager will be:
* Developing the PMO processes and procedures.
* Ensure allocated projects are delivered to agreed timescales and costs.
* Ensure all completed projects are successfully handed over to any business-as-usual operations as required.
* Lead project teams and ensuring they are motivated, focused on the right tasks, aware of their specific timescales and their part in the overall project.
* Track risks, issues, actions, and where necessary, budget, accurately during the lifecycle of projects.
* Ensure all resources required for your project(s) are proactively scheduled.
* Ensure any 3rd party relationships required to deliver projects are managed effectively from both a commercial and delivery perspective.
* Create all project documentation including (but not limited to) the project plans, RAID log, RACI matrix, closure, and handover.
* Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, financial status communicating across leadership.
* Research best practices within and outside the organisation to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results.
* Comply with all company and ISO policies, audit, and legal requirements such as Health & Safety, Data Protection Act, etc.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing similar projects essential, preferably for an MSP
* PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner essential
* AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner desirable
* ITIL knowledge desirable
If you’re Interested in this fantastic project manager position, get your cv over for Immediate consideration or give me a call on me (phone number removed) Option 3 & ask for Aaron