Please check your email .
The position is primarily working for the IT Services business unit and based in Warwick.
• There will be times where the position will require cross integration with other business units to gain an understanding for their work and the way the business functions.
• Main responsibilities will be operating a technical help desk, setting up IT equipment and communicating with end users.
• The working hour’s for the Apprentice is minimum 30 hours and the course will take roughly 14 months to complete.
• On completion you will receive Information Communication Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship and also MAZ104 Microsoft Azure Administrator vendor qualification.
• You will also gain entry to the RITTech register of IT professionals.
Essential Job Functions
• Operating Technical Help Desk
• Tracking IT Hardware and Software Assets
• Managing Technical Library
• Producing Technical Documents
• Basic PC Support
• System Backups
• Basic Setup IT Equipment
• Basic Office Duties
• Liaison with Distributors and Suppliers
• Sales calls and quotations
• Compliance with Company Management Systems supporting improvement, identifying and reporting issues.
• Able to use own initiative
• Working within a team
• Good presentation skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Work under pressure
• Typing skills
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Be able to give attention to detail
• Hours per week will be 8.00am until 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8.00am to 1.30pm