Please check your email .
Provides support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services and equipment from local personnel or from employees using network remote access. Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots incoming employee calls. Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel. Provides case status updates to management and end-users. Supports and maintains effective relationships with users. Documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to support. May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects. May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
This role will be based in Manchester, UK with regular travel to Azenta’ sites elsewhere in the UK and Europe.
* Diagnosing and solving user desktop issues (hardware/software/security/business applications etc.), for all Europe locations
* Logging issues using Azenta IT ticketing system
* Supporting new requests for software, distributed through KACE Distribution
* Ordering and management of equipment using Azenta standard purchasing practices
* Performing on-boarding tasks for new starters (build and deploy PCs and peripherals using KACE)
* Collection of assets from leavers and decommission
* Assistance with software licensing as required
* Supporting Microsoft desktop environment
* Installation/Configuration of Printers
* Crafting of end user documentation / training
* Assisting management of local contracts
* Telephony management/support
* Enabling easy user access to IT support by undertaking regular travel To Europe Sited
* Ensuring all activities are carried out in a safe manner, adhering to all safety rules at all Azenta’ locations.
* The job holder will communicate internally with staff at all levels, including directors of the business.
* External communication involves liaison with IT solutions providers and vendors