Please check your email .
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our clients’ teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Purpose of the role...
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced EPOS Installation / Field Engineer to join us on a permanent and full-time basis, working alongside our fast-paced and growing Support Centre.
The successful individual must be happy to travel daily and at times stay away from home.
The work is based on our customers sites, all within Hospitality & Retail environments, and involves driving to various sites daily to perform the replacement, swap out or repair of customer IT devices. The work is scheduled for 5 days in any 7 and will involve working alternate weekends.
Typically calls will be scheduled between 08.30 and 17.30 although shift pattern may cover between the hours of 6:00am and 21:00pm (Customer dependant).
*Overtime, Company Car & Fuel Card Provided*
The Nitty Gritty!
* Installation, refurbishment and maintenance of tills, Chip & PIN devices, tablets, digital menu boards, media screens, kitchen management systems, Wi-Fi and other industry related IT equipment
* Provide on-site swap out services ensuring adherence to Customer contract commitments
* Provide a professional approach to all customers and adhering to all onsite and local escalation procedures.
* Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
* Conduct research and studies on site
* Ensure the process and procedures for all parts whether broken, needing repair, or returning are strictly followed
* All paperwork to be completed exactly to customer requirements.
* Ensure that you follow all the documentation and procedures to fulfil the role at all times.
* Support colleagues where necessary at Head Office and in the field ensuring quality criteria is maintained at all times.
* Ensure you comply with all Health and Safety processes and procedures necessary to the role and, especially whilst on customer sites.
* Provide a full and exact installation service in line with current and Client specifications
Who are we looking for?
* Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to ‘get the job done’
* Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of EPoS installations ideally within the Retail and Hospitality industry
* Have experience of configuration and commissioning of IT equipment
* Excellent communication skills, the role will involve working alongside other Engineers and liaising with the Client
* Have the ability to remain calm and professional at all times in what can be on occasions a stressful environment
* Possess excellent organisational skills in a multi-tasking environment
* Able to work efficiently and complete all relevant documentation accurately
* Take ownership and assume responsibility
* Full UK Driving Licence
What do we offer in return?
* 31 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Pension, Private Medical Scheme
* Flu vaccinations
* Company bonus scheme!
* Team Hug every month where you could be up nominated for star of the month awards!
* Benefits portal offering discounts on retail, hospitality, cinema, flights and so much more!
* Charity events & Team parties