Please check your email .
Do you have experience of working in assurance and/or compliance capacities?
Are you able to communicate with members of staff at all levels?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, this role could be for you!
Our Information Management and Data Protection team are looking for a Information Management Officer to work in our RISC team.
Salary £30,283 - £34,000 DOE (dependent on experience), full time hours preferred, working in a hybrid capacity at one of our three sites in either Swindon, Newport or Billingham.
* Respond to Data Subject Rights, Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Requests within the regulatory timescales.
* Report, investigate, analyse, and document all data incidents and breaches reported to the Information Management team including root cause analysis within agreed SLAs.
* Support the Information Management team with implementation and maintenance of compliance with the Records Management policy and schedule.
* Provide support to the Information Manager and Data Protection Officer as required.
* Be a specialist point of contact for advice and guidance regarding information management for all business areas.
Skills / Experience
* IT literate and proficient using Microsoft Office including Teams, SharePoint etc.
* Able to communicate at all levels, with good verbal and written skills, experience of influencing stakeholders.
* Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload with little support.
* Working knowledge of one of our services – HR, Finance, Procurement, IT and/or Customer Service.
* Previous experience of managing conflicting situations.
* Delivering positive cultural change and good customer service.
* Experience of dealing with Personal Data Breaches, containment of incidents and creating solutions.
* Experience in Data Subject Rights.
* Experience in Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Requests.
* Experience of working in an assurance/compliance function.
* Knowledge of compliance, assurance and internal audit.
General Role Expectations:
* Develop professional relationships with stakeholders and colleagues to share and utilise information, advise and influence stakeholders across the business.
* Work collaboratively on cross-team/pillar tasks and projects to achieve business objective.
* Proactively look for way to improve processes and contribute effectively to the business.
* Assist in risk management, including counter-fraud and business resilience activities.
* Proactively look for way to improve processes and contribute effectively to the business and where required deliver awareness and training sessions.
APPLY TODAY AND SEE WHERE YOUR CAREER TAKES YOU NEXT!
*The above list is not intended to be exhaustive, and you will be expected to be flexible and carry out other relevant duties (not specifically listed) as and when required to meet business needs. You will deliver your job aligned with UK SBS Values, Behaviours, Policies and Processes