Please check your email .
Pay up to £45,751, plus 27.9% employer pension contributions, hybrid working, flexible hours, and great work life balance.
* What's your favourite agile approach? Scrum, Kanban, Lean or something else?
* Want to be grow your skills and career as part of one of the biggest and best Agile Delivery communities?
* Want pay up to £45,751, plus 27.1% employer pension contributions, hybrid working, flexible hours, and great work life balance?
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK's biggest government department. 110,000 colleagues deliver services and support to over 25 million people every day, and we make payment worth over £195bn a year.
Our expert DWP Digital community is transforming those products and services using the best tech, tooling and innovative thinking. We're making government services simpler and easier to access and cheaper to run, and making DWP work better.
It's a generational digital transformation that is attracting the best tech talent to DWP. Our teams work in a unique context, driven by an extraordinary purpose, and on an epic scale.
We'd love you to join our Collaboration and Communication Services team which is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive and inclusive team.
Working with our Senior Delivery Manager, you will lead on one of the transformation strands, from the retirement of the legacy filestore to developing the new approach to managing information and data.
Delivering with People.
You'll join a thriving community of practice, where you'll share best practice, insight and support with a bunch of other talented, expert Agile Delivery Managers.
This is a brilliant opportunity to fast-track your skills and your career as part of the largest Delivery community in government, delivering significant, complex and unique projects.
Our Agile Delivery Managers enable expert digital teams to create, build, innovate and deliver. The level of expertise here is incredible and it's your mission to get the best out of them.
We create psychologically safe spaces where those experts can be at their best. You'll make sure they have what they need to deliver the best services. You'll identify blockers and find the best way round through, and over.
Our focus is on individuals and interactions, values and behaviours - not processes tools or documentations - and we put the user at the centre of everything we do.
Developing a World-Class Practice.
Our Agile Delivery practice is thriving with over 200 members. We lead a cross-gov community which meets once a month to share ideas and discuss emerging trends.
New joiners to our community are surprised at the level of support and the degree of collaboration in DWP.
And the opportunities for learning - in whatever form you prefer - are unlimited. You'll have open access to experts from across our community and across DWP Digital, for coaching, mentoring, sharing ideas and lots more.
Details. Wages. Perks.
We're recruiting into our digital hubs in your choice of Blackpool, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle or Sheffield.
We have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly. We work a hybrid model, so you can expect home working around 60% of the time.
In return for your skills, we offer a competitive salary of up to £45,751
You'll be eligible for a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth 27.1%. For a starting salary of £40,000, for example, that would mean DWP put nearly £11,000 in your pension pot each year.
You'll also generous leave package starting at 26 days, plus all the usual bank holidays, and the option to take extra days off on flexi leave.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
* Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days
* Hybrid working: some time in a hub with the team, some time at home
* Family-friendly policies
* Time off volunteering and charitable giving
* Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
* Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
* Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
* Sports and social activities
* Working in an award-winning environment and culture
* Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application