Please check your email .
Application Support / Software Support Analyst required for my Reading based client for a permanent role paying £25-35K
Remote working: my client operate a hybrid working model, allowing 2-3 days per week remote working.
My client will also look at IT Support candidates who want to move into an Application Support at the lower end of the salary.
My client does offer parking and is close to the train station.
This role will be a permanent 1st line technical / business support role supporting my clients specialist software for external customers. The role has the potential to evolve into a 2nd line position as you become more familiar with the role and product.
· Providing first class customer support, including assisting with the configuration and troubleshooting of my clients' software products
· Accurate ticketing of issues and adhering to issues within SLA's
· Performing daily checks
· Reproduction and documentation of issues
· Providing bespoke configuration to suit client needs where required
· Contributing to training materials
· Previous experience supporting a bespoke application (ideally SQL experience, but not essential) OR strong IT Support / Helpdesk experience
· Strong communication and customer facing skills
· Other key technologies involved include Windows 7/10, Server 2012 / 2016, IIS, Terminal Services, General Networking etc