Please check your email .
Digital Project Manager - Up to £41,480, 27.9% pension, hybrid working, flexible hours, investment in your L&D and career growth and lots more…
Want to manage digital projects as part of one Europe's biggest tech transformations?
Do you want to help solve complex issues, and build services that work for some of most vulnerable people in the UK?
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the UK's biggest public service. We provide support, service and make payments worth over £195bn to over 20 million people.
We're looking for outstanding Digital Project Managers to help change the face of these public services.
Our DWP Digital teams use fresh tech, tooling and thinking to improve how people interact with government. It's a once in a generation chance to make services more efficient to run, and easier for everyone to access.
Delivering World-Class Projects
We need you to work on projects which affect children and families, retirement-age people, working-age services, health and disability and our flagship Universal Credit.
First up, you'll be working on our Shared Channels team - helping to improve user experience through automation, innovation, more self-service, better understanding of user needs.
We're delivering tailored services to improve our user experience. For example, introducing next generation contact centres. And bringing in video as a new channel alongside chat-bots and web-bots to help users, or developing a DWP text SMS service
Our expert multidisciplinary teams - engineers, architects, researchers, analysts and more - are driven by a unique purpose. We have with a one-off chance to work in a unique context, and on an epic scale, on stuff that matters.
If you're up for it, we'd love you to join us.
Required Skills and experience - show us these in your application:
* You have experience of stakeholder & Project Management including definition, documentation and successful completion of complex agile projects.
* Experience in project control, change control, risk management and testing processes.
* You know how to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders so that you can challenge effectively, and get the job done.
* Experience in mitigating commercial, legal and governance risks.
* Able to build successful delivery teams and understand team styles and how people work together. Able to maintain, influence and motivate a team. Able to create an open and collaborative environment to work in, be flexible, adaptable and have a willingness to learn.
Details. Wages. Perks.
You'll join us at our brilliant digital hub in Birmingham, Blackpool, Leeds, Manchester , Newcastle or Sheffield.
In return for your skills, we offer pay up to £41,480 per annum
We have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly. We work a hybrid model, with home working about 60% of the time.
You'll be eligible for a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth 27.9%.
For a starting salary of £59,000, for example, that would mean DWP put over £16,000 in your pension pot each year.
You also get a generous leave package starting at 26 days, plus all the usual bank holidays, and the option to take extra days off on flexi leave.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
* Family-friendly policies
* Time off volunteering and charitable giving
* Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
* Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
* Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
* Sports and social activities
* Working in an award-winning environment and culture
* Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career growth.
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs