Please check your email .
Central Employment are working in partnership with a fast growing, global manufacturer of interior products distributed to both Trade and D2C. Due to investment in their D2C product range, they are now looking to expand their in-house eCommerce and Digital Performance team, with a CRM & Database Specialist.
Responsibilities of the CRM & Database Specialist include:
* Grow and manage the customer database.
* Plan build and test all activation and CRM communications
* Manage all CRM and database reporting on segmentation, A/B testing, email marketing, data capture and personalisation.
Experience and Skills required:
* Minimum of 2 years CRM and eCommerce experience.
* Ideally worked within an eCommerce/D2C setting
* Experience in analysing data, segmentation of data and email marketing
* Experience in using CRM systems.
* Deep understanding of Customer Lifetime Value
* Strong knowledge of email marketing best practise