Please check your email .
Technical Project Manager
Hybrid – Belfast
Hayward Hawk are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager for their client in Belfast.
This role is for an initial 6-month period with a high likelihood of extension.
The successful candidate must come from a software development background.
You will oversee a team of 20 developers who are at varying levels.
* Provide leadership to the project, identifying and assigning tasks based on skills and experience of team members.
* Contributing towards elements of the business case. Ensuring shared clarity of scope, good estimating, planning and management of risk.
* Manage and deliver projects by developing detailed project plans, assessing risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
* Defining team member roles, setting expectations, and ensuring timely feedback.
* Ensuring appropriate tools are deployed and that methods and practices are implemented and followed for a successful outcome.
* Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds expectations.
* Tracking progress of projects against the plan and reporting on status to Senior key stakeholders and Global teams
* Working alongside other leads to develop, implement, and maintain the Management Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, change and quality management plans.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a similar role
* Experience of working on either technology, product, software development, or digital transformation projects using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies including PMI and SAFe
* Experience communicating and working on early stage planning with Senior Stakeholders.
* Experience in plan management, risk management and change management.
* Must have experience in managing a team minimum 10 people
* Essential that you have experience working within software development
If you meet the above requirements and are available for a new contract, please submit your CV for consideration FAO Katie Doyle