Please check your email .
IT Administrator - 4 month Fixed Term Contract - Hybrid
Our client, a growing biotechnology research organisation is looking for an IT Administrator to join their Oxfordshire based team for a 4 month FTC.
This person will play a key role in supporting the IT operations of the group by providing professional and efficient IT administration.You will have the opportunity to get involved with a wide-variety of technologies and projects across the group, and have clear visibility on the impact and results your work delivers.
This role is perfect for someone eager to get involved in a dynamic environment and who is interested in working within the biotech and pharmaceuticals space.
Main Role Responsibilities
* On-Boarding: Assist with the IT on-boarding programme to ensure an excellent & seamless user experience for new starters.
* Software and Service administration: Administration of our software licenses and services.
* Access management: Ensure that access to resources and information is allocated correctly and promptly.
* Process improvement: Proactively seeking opportunities to utilise technology to streamline and improve business processes.
* Assist with meetings and events: Provide extra help and support to set up meetings and events, both on site and occasionally off site.
Requirements & Skills Needed
* Accuracy and attention to detail with an ability to work at pace
* Proficient and confident with MS Office
* Familiar with administration of software licenses and IT services
* Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
* The ability to use your own initiative, be curious and to work unsupervised as required.
* Comfortable with continuous change
* Desire to be challenged & undertake projects/tasks that might be outside of day-to-day remit
Whilst the role is hybrid there is a requirement to be in the office one day per week (Wednesday) and as such a driving licence would be beneficial.
Please apply to find out more