Please check your email .
Service Now Developer
*There is an application to write for this role*
A Service Now Developer with public sector/government experience is required for an initial 12 month government contract. This role will be hybrid with a minimum of 2 days on site in Manchester (or Sheffield/Leeds/Blackpool/Newcastle if more convenient). This contract will begin Jan 2023.
The specialist will need to be highly experienced (Practitioner level) with the ServiceNow product, able to deal with the day to day development and design of features and applications within the platform and contribute towards the design of the DWP place programme milestones
- Specialist will build, configure & develop ServiceNow platform improvements (meeting supplied requirements and deliverables) around platform capability/usability/stability
- New feature discovery; support business analysts/designers to investigate/guide requirements for new capabilities
- Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Service enhancement and new service delivery to the required standards
- Lead integration and automation between Estate products
Ability to deliver new configuration and functionality to the ServiceNow Production instance in line with the DWP Software Delivery Lifecycle.
Experience working with these technologies, methods and frameworks.
ITIL qualifications or experience/skills
Experience of working on large scale organisation and/or Government or Public Sector installations of ServiceNow.
Experience of completing stories assigned or escalate blockers to ensure that development is completed to expected standards and are delivered within timescales
Attend and participate in Agile ceremonies.
The ability to complete development of user stories to the DWP definition of "Done".
Provide Show and Tell's to Senior developers, Business Analysts and System Administration team.
Creating and maintaining documentation.
Able to build, configure and support ServiceNow features, applications and integrations
Able to build and test simple integrations, or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team
Current ServiceNow platform Certification
Minimum of 2 years' hand on Development experience on the platform