Please check your email .
We are searching for an experienced IT Support Specialist for join a global leader in renewable energy as part of their IT team. This role will provide operational and technical IT support to end users to ensure that the business benefits of applications continue to be achieved throughout their lifetime.
* Provide 1st and 2nd line IT support to office-based and remote users.
* Maintain the IT Helpdesk ticketing system.
* Create and maintain User Accounts on several key systems including Azure Active Directory.
* Set up end-user computing hardware and client applications.
* Setup, configure and support mobile devices on IOS and Android platforms.
* Maintain assets, inventory records of key equipment and communications with suppliers on purchase, and repairs of equipment.
* Perform physical moves of end-user IT equipment in an efficient and tidy manner.
* Assist with installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
* Create/ Build / update workstation images.
* Resolve or escalate incident reports and update documentation, as necessary.
* Other duties assigned by IT Manager.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Good background knowledge in end-user computing and support.
* Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Office 365, and common business applications.
* Understanding of Active Directory.
* Knowledge of Imaging.
* Self-driven, ability to work autonomously and with minimum supervision, also within a team.
* Works well under pressure, achieving tight deadlines within a sometimes-demanding environment.
* Excellent communication - clearly and effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent customer service management skills, in person as well as on the telephone.
* Keen Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
To arrange an initial interview please apply today