Please check your email .
Our client, a Microsoft Gold Partner who has been at the forefront of offering IT Support Services to businesses in East Anglia has an opening for 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team.
As part of the Service Desk team, you will work to troubleshoot and remediate issues escalated from the Service Desk and be the technical bridge between the 1st and 3rd line team. Due to the vast array of technologies you would be expected to configure and resolve issues with O365, Windows Computers, Servers and MACs.
Network troubleshooting and remote and onsite project assistance.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Troubleshoot and respond to 2nd line IT support escalations via the Zendesk.
* Work with the Technical Director, Service manager and 1st and 3rd line teams
* Implement solutions to improve the IT estate of our clients.
* Implement solutions for internal projects to help us deliver super service.
* Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
* Prior experience with a 2nd line technical position
* Any Microsoft Certifications.
* Must hold a UK driving license
* Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong customer service approach and team player.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
* Active Directory (on Prem and Azure Active Directory) Experience
* Basic Azure / AWS Knowledge
* Networking Experience – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Switching and VLANS
* Office 365 administration - including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams and Azure AD Tenancy administration.
* Server Experience – Active Directory, group Policy, storage.
* Virtualisation – Hyper-v. Cluster management would be extremely beneficial
* Remote Desktop Services