Please check your email .
SOFTWARE SECURITY ENGINEER: EXCITING PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY, GROWING COMPANY WITH MAJOR NEW CONTRACT AWARDS. HYBRID ROLES NEGOTIABLE HOME WORKING, WITH SOME TIME TO BE SPENT IN BEDFORD OFFICE. SALARY £45-55K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS.
Our client is an exciting Agile Systems Integrator for Robotic and Autonomous Systems in Air, Land and Sea and applications across a range of industries.
They deliver collaberative, AI enabled automomous swarm systems for the most complex of applications, using best of class teams and equipment from around the world.
Your role as a Security Software Engineer will involve working on the security aspects of products.
Specifically, architecting, implementing and verifying complete security architectures in embedded and desktop environments as well as keeping abreast of developments in the field.
While this will be the focus, supporting more general development activities may also be required.
Working as part of a team in a multidisciplinary environment you will have good communication skills. A can-do attitude and a genuine passion for innovative technology. The opportunity will enable the successful candidate to gain knowledge of securing cutting-edge autonomous systems.
• Primarily, your role will be to design and implement software that meets and exceeds the security needs of current and next generation systems.
• You may also be required to support development of software projects.
• Ensure software redundancy, real-time, safety and security objectives are met.
• Proactively engage with other engineers, teams and leadership to ensure needs such as security are understood and met.
• Gain system wide knowledge and become a subject matter expert in the security of products and systems
• A good understanding of how to develop cyber-secure systems, security theory and how these apply to modern embedded and desktop systems.
• Experience developing in one or more modern Object-Oriented Languages such as C++ or Java
Other useful skills for this role:
• Working knowledge of Linux and/or real time operating systems such as FreeRTOS.
• Use of C on embedded systems.
• Experience with quality standards for software (e.g. DO-178, ED-20x).
• Good communication skills for internal and external technical discussions.
• Existing SC Clearance
• Some travel within the UK may be required.
What’s in it for you
• Work in a highly motivated SME at the cutting edge of Engineering.
• See your work rapidly progress to live testing in a matter of months not years.
• Hybrid working available.
Is This You?
If you fit the bill as described above do not delay, send in your application and we will be in touch immediately to discuss the role and company in more detail