Please check your email .
National Grid (LSE: NG; NYSE: NGG) is an electricity, natural gas, and clean energy delivery company that supplies the energy for more than 20 million people through its networks in New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. It is the largest distributor of natural gas in the Northeast. National Grid also operates the systems that deliver gas and electricity across Great Britain.
National Grid is transforming its electricity and natural gas networks to support the 21st century digital economy with smarter, cleaner, and more resilient energy solutions. Read more about the innovative projects happening across our footprint in The Democratization of Energy, an eBook written by National Grid’s US president, Dean Seavers.
For more information please visit our website. You can also follow us on Twitter, watch us on YouTube, friend us on Facebook, find our photos on Instagram
About the role
Title: Stakeholder Data Developer
Location: Warwick (Hybrid)
We own the Electricity Transmission network in England and Wales. Every time you plug in your phone or flick a light switch, we’ve played a part. Not only are we responsible for delivering energy to millions of homes and businesses, we are also driving the move to cleaner energy, and the Government’s target of net zero emissions by 2050.
To successfully deliver our UK business strategy, we must lead with Insight. Understanding needs and motivations of our customers, key stakeholders and end consumers enables the shaping of our future business plans, whilst helping to drive improvements in business performance.
The central purpose of this role is to support the development and ongoing integrity of stakeholder data required to effectively manage and measure how we engage our stakeholders and the commercial return from doing this well – supporting the Stakeholder Relationship Management (SRM) data domain that standardises the view across NGUK of who we are and should be engaging/interacting with and the campaigns we are managing, to deliver the insight that will drive continual improvement and successful delivery of our forward business plan objectives.
This is a technical role managing the performance, integrity and security of stakeholder source data used, including involvement in the ongoing governance, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of end users.
Inquisitive, an excellent team player and communicator, your technical experience will include:
* Data Management governance analytics
* Power BI/Dashboard design and creation
* Numerate or Analytical capabilities with problem-solving skills (cause and effect analysis)
* Data Mining and Report Writing
* Data Integrity
What you'll get
* A salary of £35,000 - £45,000 dependant on capability
* Annual Performance Based Bonus
* 37-hour week
* 25 days annual leave (increasing to 26 after two years’ service) plus eight statutory days
* The option to buy additional or sell holiday days
* Generous contributory pension scheme - we will double-match your contribution to a maximum company contribution of 12%
* Financial support to help cover the cost of professional membership subscriptions, course fees, books, exam fees and time off for study leave – so long as it’s relevant to your role
* Access to several flexible benefits such as a share incentive plan, salary sacrifice car and technology schemes, support via employee assistance lines and matched charity giving to name a few
* Family care benefits including a back-up care service for when your usual care arrangements fall through (six paid days each year as standard with the option to purchase further days)
* Access to a numerous apps which support health, fitness and wellbeing
National Grid Electricity Transmission (NGET) is at the heart of energy in the UK. The electricity we provide gets the nation to work, powers schools and brings energy to life. Our energy network connects the nation, so it’s essential that it’s continually evolving, advancing, and improving.
In NGET we are passionate about both operating our network safely and providing highly reliable quality of supply for our customers. At the heart of achieving these outcomes is the effective control and operation of our network.
To find out more about us, please follow the link below:
The closing date for this vacancy is 7th December 2022. However, we encourage candidates to submit their applications as early as possible and not to wait until the published closing date.